Just a quick post while I'm waiting for some glaze to dry!

A lot of the time, I can't find what I need where I work [I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I work in Michaels] so I have to go online to search. A couple weeks ago, I was on a quest to find violet and green 12 gauge floral wire, which of course we don't sell. I mean, we have 12 gauge hot pink beading wire, but no purple?

Anyway, I took my search online and found this site:

http://www.widgetsupply.com/

After some quick searching on Wigit Supply, I found EXACTLY what I was looking for:

http://www.widgetsupply.com/page/WS/CTGY/craft-wire-12-gauge

I totally recommend this site if you're a florist or a beader [or anyone who uses wire in their crafting]. It's SUPER cheap [shipping costs next to nothing, and I was shipping to Canada] and it came within 2 weeks.

Lately I've been having a harder time finding the supplies I need so I'm thining online shopping is going to be the way I have to go from now on. I'm always a little weary shopping with a company I don't recognize which is why from time to time I'll put up recommendations like this :D

Happy Crafting~

NOTE: for some reason, inserting links has never worked for me on Blogger, so you'll have to just copy and paste, I'm afraid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About this blog

Just a blog about my descent into crafting madness. I'll be discussing the [several] projects I have on the go and posting pictures. Also I will be trying out new techniques [well new for me] and reviewing certain medias/brands I work with.

About Me

My photo
I'm an oddball, you'll see soon enough I'm sure.
Powered by Blogger.