Alright so I had planned on creating the focal piece to that necklace I mentioned last night, but I was told today that there was finally a job posting for a higher position with the company I work for! I've been waiting for this news for a couple months now, and was starting to feel nervous like I wasn't getting anything done.

Needless to say I've been totally distracted by this all night, I put in an internal application and just need to get a printed copy signed by my manager and district manager, which should be a piece of cake since my manager is the one who alerted me to the post and she has already spoken with my DM.

I am just so freaking excited! This isn't even craft-related [although I do work for an arts & crafts store] but I just had to post it :3 The job would allow me to travel all over Canada and it focuses on the part of my job I like the most, which also happens to be the most tedious strangely. I should know by the beginning of May if I got the job or not.. interviews start mid-April.

Ahhh I'm still squee'ing! Alright, I have a birthday party to run tomorrow so I'm off to sleep for now!

Happy Crafting~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About this blog

Just a blog about my descent into crafting madness. I'll be discussing the [several] projects I have on the go and posting pictures. Also I will be trying out new techniques [well new for me] and reviewing certain medias/brands I work with.

About Me

My photo
I'm an oddball, you'll see soon enough I'm sure.
Powered by Blogger.