Ahhh I'm just too excited! I went on a bit of a buying spree today at work. Seriously, that place is dangerous for me.. it's causing my poor paycheque to deteriorate. I purchased series I and series II of the Pearl Ex powdered pigments along with the Amaco Tri-Bead Roller. The only thing that makes me sad is I can't play with my new toys yet.. well I suppose I COULD but I'm dead tired from work so I would just make a pigmenty mess of myself.

Speaking of pigments.. now I have a use for all that useless mica I bought from the company who shall not be named. I kept it because I knew I could use it in something crafty, so it's nice to know my money won't go to waste. The Pearl Ex pigments though, oh my god, the colour pay off is FANTASTIC. The makeup junkie in me is all "geeze I wish I could use these as shadows" but my common sense ruins the party by reminding me they're not eye safe. For now I'll just gaze at them in their little jars and drool..

My shift is short tomorrow, so when I come home I'm going to make the focal piece for the necklace I've been planning out. It's a donut shaped pendant I'll be making out of polymer clay.. and I plan on etching a very simple flower design in it and using the powders on it. I'll also be fixing some flat back crystals to it.. I'm a junkie for rhinestones and sparkles. I have to hold myself back most of the time because if I add the amount I want my pieces will look ridiculous.

Alright, my sleepy brain is telling me to stop typing.. I'm off to work on my cross stitching!

Happy Crafting~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About this blog

Just a blog about my descent into crafting madness. I'll be discussing the [several] projects I have on the go and posting pictures. Also I will be trying out new techniques [well new for me] and reviewing certain medias/brands I work with.

About Me

My photo
I'm an oddball, you'll see soon enough I'm sure.
Powered by Blogger.