I just spent a good 20 minutes removing the sticky from the back of some dimensional stickers. All I have to say is that Goo Gone is a lifesaver [and it smells awesome]! I'm planning on drilling holes into the stickers and making charm bracelets for a couple friends of mine that I'm seeing tomorrow.

I have to get these done tonight, even though I have an early 6am shift tomorrow.. I probably should've come straight home after work this morning to get these started. It's the glaze that's taking forever, since I have to glaze one side at a time and wait for it to dry fully. I rushed the job last time and got weird little bubbles in one side of my charms.. it was not attractive.

If I'm not too exhausted I will post pictures of the completed bracelets tonight! If not, expect them tomorrow ;)

Happy Crafting~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers