I know I said I'd post this on Thursday but I got distracted.

Also I just realized I meant to give a couple of these clips to my friends annnnd I forgot.. where is my brain these days?!



Pink frosted donut clips




White frosted donut clips




All three styles of clips


Two of the styles are actually the same donut, just on different clips. The donuts are dimensional stickers, I removed the sticky portion off the back and then glazed them. I used an industrial strength glue to attach them to the clips, those babies aren't coming off any time soon ;)

There was a third style of donut in the pack, but I ruined the colour of the glaze on one, it was really obvious so I decided to just keep those two to experiment with later. The sticker is actually a bit hard, but I want to see if I can drill a small hole into it to make it into a charm. If I can drill the hole into it easily without ruining the sticker, I could potentially turn them into earrings and pendants as well!

Also that necklace from the other week is still in the works.. I want to get a textured sheet so I can emboss a floral pattern into the focal piece, we're out of the sheet I want at work, so I'm waiting for another shipment to come in. And that's all for now!

Happy Crafting~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers